Perfect Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

16-0, quite a feat indeed. Never thought I would see that in todays NFL. After the game I remember that they, the pats, beat us the last game in 06 to knock us out of the playoffs, so that is 17 straight in regular season, that made me look it up, according to the NFL web site they won their last 3 regular season game in 06 so it is 19 and counting. You want to guess what the talking heads will be talking about in the preseason next year?:gag:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How the best NFL record in the regular season was all for naught as they lost their first game of the playoffs to the Titans I hope.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Nice thought Gunny, but even if that does happen the discussions will be how many in a row the pats will win. I wonder myself.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh hell yeah... :yes: I love that scenario.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Who cares if they go 16-0 every season. If they lose in the playoffs each time,it dont mean s**t. Still can't believe i stayed up til 4:30 to watch that,damn you James Sanders!

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Man, that was terrible, I was really hoping to never see a team go undefeated.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Titans will end this. It's the team with Defense that always does in a good offensive team.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

They'll be devastated in Boston after we take them out once we're done with SD.

Then the talking heads will be forced to talk about us after we take down their beloved Pats. :evil:

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

[​IMG]

It's all tainted.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Didn't the Dolphins have a perfect season back in the 70s?

Can't stand the pats. I wish it was a team with a little more class.
    But truth be told, they played well and were able to secure leads and pull of wins. We on the otherhand continue to struggle against the likes of Tampa Bay and the Jets and probably won't be taken seriously until we start being more consistant. Boy am i worried about tonite's game. I hope Vince comes to play... and not Gump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar