Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

perfect draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by gkgtchey, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $902
    A week?, its like every 3 days with you dude. Same here I seem to change my mind alot.

I would prefer Dareus in the first, but I guess Locker has a chance to fall into the second with his performance at the senior bowl helped. It still wouldn't stop me from taking a chance on him at 39.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,626
    haha yeah it changes like every day
  3. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,667
  4. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,076
    this is almost as bad as whatever idiots thought vince was a better qb than aaron rodgers ... i cringe everytime I came across that thread - are these people serious?
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,738
    How's the stock on Paea right now? Any chance of him still falling to the 2nd?

If so I would still go...

1. Prince
    2. Paea
    3. Ponder
  6. chamgel2 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    After the injury, there is a good chance Paea falls to the 2nd, the problem is Ponder will not fall to the 3rd now. He is moving up boards quickly. Currently, I would trade down with the Lions, or someone moving up to get Prince. The move up from 13th would cost the Lions 13th overall, a 3rd and a 5th. I would then take Ayers at 13. Ponder in round 2, Marvin Austin and Tyler Sash in round 3. That would give us a OLB, QB, DT, and SS all in the first 3 rounds.
  7. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,667
    marvin austin wont make it to the 3rd round either sorry to say...i woudnt mind havin that mock i put up as it would give us a solid number 2 and then help at dt even though think lb is a bigger need but with a solid player like paea available then if he is could benefit us and take a lb later...and that all decides on who the FO wants for a future qb...
  8. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,667
  9. chamgel2 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    I don't think so either....but there are a few mocks out lately that have him sliding that far. If he doesn't, then we still have Jenkins, Powe or Fua...this is a deep defensive line draft. So using what I said earlier, without Austin in round 3.....we'd something like Ayers at 13...Ponder at 38....Moffitt (I had him in round 4 in my mock, but he's moving up fast too) and Sash in round 3..and Fua in round 4.
  10. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,667
    i could see this but if we take guy over ponder if he is still there i wouldnt understand what the front office is doing

http://nflsoup.com/?p=7360
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.