People wanted Nick Fairley over Jake Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Britt smokes weed?

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

OMG u are Nostradamus. Locker is guaranteed to win multiple superbowls and Fairley is about to spend the rest of his life in jail for weed!

Thank you Titans! for drafting Andre Woolfolk and William Hayes and Chris Henry!!! Our front office has been, is, and always will be geniuses impervious to mistakes!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

well we had a solid draft last season.

i think we got rid of our biggest problem. Fisher.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He's been caught with weed more than once I believe. What do you guys expect, these kids are often going from having nothing living in **** neighborhoods to being millionaires and keeping their same hoodrat friends. Of course they're going to be smoking.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

lol. we picked andre woolfolk over nnamdi asomugha

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wanted Fairley, but I'm glad we took Locker. I think he's the real deal.

This is really not a big deal though. It's weed. I bet 90% of users on here have smoked before.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Plenty of well off, never seen a hard days work, type of people smoke too. Its literally something people care less about every passing day.

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Yup, I sure love being right as usual, told the message board he'd be crap and was overrated. Michael Brockers is this year's version of NF, you heard it here first.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

^^ I'm glad we drafted Locker over Fairley, but I don't think it's fair to say Fairley is overrated crap just yet.

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Yep... definitely wanted fairley.. I'll own up to it.. good thing us fans aren't in the FO.... however.. Locker hasn't proved much either.. hopefully next season will tell us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar