Pennington restructures?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vigsted, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm hearing that Pennington has agreed to restructure his deal with the Jets. Will that mean the Jets won't pick QB with their first pick, considering their other needs?

2. Brick

3. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

or they could try to trade up and get Bush- giving Houston their two 1rst round picks plus some...

4. maximus

maximus Starter

The Jets dont have 2 first rounders, the would have to give next years as well

5. They probably will once they trade John Abraham

6. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

LOL yeah- sorry, I kinda jumped the gun on that one. :))

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I bet back when Chad Pennington was being drafted people on football forums weren't making it sound as if it were a given that he would lose signifigant time out of his career due to injury... Because, 'ya know, it's real easy to predict that sort of thing. I think you can tell by looking at ink palm and hand prints of the players. That's way the games most progressive GM's, like Bill Polian, have hired gypsy consultants...

I hear the Titans intend to follow suit and install horse shoes above all doorways at Baptist Sports Park. Also, each player will be issued a team rabbits foot. This is to be carried by the player at all times.

Yeah, that, and from now on players' bonuses will be paid with leprechaun gold. Hey look, monkeys are flying out of my butt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar