Paul Kuharsky's projected 53

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I agree we need better DB and don't NEED anymore RB's than Murray and Henry. We do need at least a third back in case of injury (looking more at Murray in that department) and if Mularky is set on keeping DMC for whatever reason, I would like to keep one more of the bodies for depth. At this point, all were so unimpressive that Mularky could literally pull a name out of a hat and keep that one and I wouldn't complain.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And no, I'm not saying Sankey is good.

But we have Murray who has had injury issues. Then an unknown in Henry (you know my stance on him), then what?...

I'd like to think Cobb or Henry can play better than Sankey, but it isn't likely.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Not hard to play better than Sankey....Just show up with some heart, break a few tackles, and fall forward. Dude got beat out by a guy that runs a 5.0 40 undrafted. Lol

4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

McCluster is better than Cobb/Andrews/Sankey. More importantly he plays a different role then Henry/Murray (scat back/gadget plays). Locker room guy. He'll stay.

Pretty confident it'll be Murray/Henry/Sankey/McCluster. With Fowler at FB.

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Regarding DBs I think Perrish Cox will have a good year and play well. He was banged up last year a lot (and had Wiffen behind him). Could see him having a better season then McCourty and passing him on the depth chart by the end of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Since DMC has been on the Titans how many successful "gadget" plays have we seen?

7. Deuce Wayne

Suuuure. This is emotional fan-speak.

We'll see how easy it is for guys that aren't very good to do.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Emotional fan speak doesn't back up the fact that he got punked by Antonio Andrews...good try though...I still don't see why you are swinging from Sankey's nuts, outside of just trying to annoy people as always lol. The truth it, is that Sankey had zero business being drafted where he was. He isn't that shifty, fast, or great. Actually, Henry beat out his 40 time at the combine if you want to talk numbers. Dude was lifeless....

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Fan speak is you thinking random nobodies and a reach draft pick is going to be so much better.

Henry did not beat his 40 time, either. And Sankey is much better of a runner. (shift, vision, etc)

All the while, I still think Sankey is bad.

But this RB cluster outside of Murray (and who knows with that) is awful. So...

Also, being rational about the situation is hardly being on Sankey's nuts.

#69 Deuce Wayne, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

keep mccluster as a change of pace guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar