Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Paul Kuharsky Titans offseason plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,583
    They'd never admit it but they both use this board as a source for fan sentiment.
  2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    In that case I'll pitch the idea of Loadholt at G for us. We'll see if they use this. I'm honestly in favor of the idea if we miss on Levitre the guy is a mauler and would be a better pass protector on the inside.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,967
    I love being right :)

when asked why Andy chose TN he said - "how could you turn down being coached by 2 HoF linemen"
  4. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    That's a canned interview answer. Honestly, he could probably care less about them being HoFers.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,967
    Linemen are all technique, he cares who's coaching him
  6. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    If he is this "blue collar" worker they claim him to be then I can definitely see it. To me it's still more about money than anything though. We parked the Brinks truck in his driveway Tuesday.
  7. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    I hear ya bro and we've talked bout this before too.... Our hobby is their job, can't find more accurate info than that...

But hey, who am I to talk, Sparknotes and Gradesaver got me through middle and highschool lol
    Aqutis30 high fives this.
  8. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    Except that he's a better run blocker than you thought. Bills averaged 6.4ypc when running behind the LG (Levitre), league high.
  9. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    Sparkcharts got me through my core classes in college lol. I actually CLEP'd out of Western Civ using the Western Civ Sparkchart lol.