Paul Kuharsky Tells Titans To Take Down Old Players & Get With The New

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JimmyTitan, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Maybe gradually change the banners, I think it's a good idea, we got to get rid of the fisher era mentality.

Don't yank them down right away, just do it through the next couple seasons

2. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

At least people know what Petco is. Too bad we don't have a BADASS name like the mercedez benz super dome. Anyway, I'm going to change the topic of this thread to "what do you think the chances are of Justin Hunter starting this year and having a breakout year?"

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Looks like ****.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i have NO idea how this is hanging anywhere...
    [​IMG]

one of the worst titan draft picks of all time... it also REALLY hurts that the next two CBs taken after him were Asomugha and Tillmen... Not to mention, Boldin, Osi, Briggs, and Witten were still on the board.

wasn't this article talking about removing McNair/Eddie, while this bum is still hanging somewhere... lol

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

I'm not against our legends like steve, eddie, frank, bruce and maybe bishop, munch(only a maybe because.he sucked as a coach), bullock and mason. But this garbage anywhere in nashville is a disgrace and in the stadium is just pure laziness. But we do need our new players hung up in the stadium.

7. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Its one thing to be a star. Those banners arent about that. Statistically CJ could go up there if that were the case. Plenty of memories and big plays for that guy. Those banners signify the last group to win any thing meaningful. AFC Champs, Playoff wins. 4 playoff teams and many of those banners are of guys from the last playoff win our organization had. Wanna change the banners? Find a new group of Titans to accomplish or exceed what that group accomplished, over a period of time. That group will be worthy.

8. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Love that...dumbassery. I usually appreciate PK, but he's putting the cart before the horse. Sure Titans fans want current stars to look up to, but until we get back to a Super Bowl (or at least make a decent showing in the playoffs) the old ones will have to do. FYI, before we put up new posters we should have a record that indicates we're more than a butler holding a door open for the other teams in the AFC South.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

HAHA. Lamont Thompson or Reynaldo Hill would have been better choices. At least they did some positive things for the organization.

I guarantee you that half or more of the people that walk in to LP Adelphia Tennessee Coliseum Field would have no idea who this person is. At all.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wish I could walk passed that and not know who it is..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar