Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Paul Kuharsky now Titan's only at ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    I really haven't missed your stupidity
    nbtoppers2, Bonky, madeupdreams and 3 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,666
    He totally stole my 'double beat' stat for the 2 year fat albert was playing for a contract

he did not call it 'double beat' but he totally stole it and presented it as his own
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  1. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Do not see how the guy has a job Paul K is rude and not a pro in my opinion. He is the smartest guy in the room! You can learn more by listening than talking the mid day 180 is the worst radio show I have ever heard in a big market
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,666
    no that show they moved too drive time in the afternoon is

I check them out every day I drive into work and I usually listen too Marketplace on WPLN HD2 instead. I would rather listen too what Ben had too say about quantative easing than listen too 104.5 guys asking the listeners call in with their favorite vacation disaster stories

I want Titan/Vol/Predator/vandy/mtsu/ect... talk not the crapola they spew out
    Titan43 and LANGSTER high five this.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,798
    My thing w/ 104.5 is why the fk do I have to hear every other show talk about walter white and breaking bad? JFC this isn't the view, its a sports show.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIVES! They are rude to callers and guests.
    The Hammer and GoT high five this.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,075
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718

Lol nope. I used to get in arguments with that guy way back in the day with my first account titanswillwin1
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,154
    I'd bet PK is nice enough and a reasonably likable dude IRL. I've said it before, but I really think he goes out of his way to play up that "Cranky Yankee" schtick. Kind of a "set yourself apart from the crowd" thing. I do think he knows his stuff, for the most part. And I can even enjoy him in small-to-moderate doses. But he definitely comes off as a condescending jerk all too often. And I definitely agree with whoever said that he seems to think most fans are idiots and his opinion is automatically right over theirs.

Dude just needs to scale back the attitude a bit.
    Anthony4Titans high fives this.
  7. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $331
    colin cowherd is the same.