Pats vs giants..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Brady could break Mannings QB Rating record as well.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Wake up People this sucks,The Pats are scum

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

FYI.... Eli Manning sucks

4. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Vince Young will break the TD record tomorrow night, so this game really is meaningless.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Congrats to the Pats. What they have achieved is amazing.

That being said, I hope we can beat them into a bloody pulp in the playoffs.

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Sure I would.

These guys are a privileged few.

Thuggish behavior should be punished.

It isn't just throwing money at strippers and causing a rumble that should be discouraged.

This kind of conduct from a member of "America's Team" either sets the example that it is acceptable behavior, and Pacman was framed, or that a higher standard of behavior means that gets a strong punishment makes the Pacman policy consistent.

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I hate the pats and tom brady. Out of his 50 touchdowns it seemed like 40 of them were to guys just wide open who made plays after the catch, or to randy moss down the field 60 yards in double coverage just throwing it as high as he can. To many peyton's 04 year just seemed so much more impressive the way he played. Obviously the pats looked amazing this year but that's the team as a whole. And remember peyton through 49 in essentially 15 games because I believe he only played one series in the last game. (could be wrong here)

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

did you bring any cheese to go with that whine!

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm afraid nobody is going to beat the pats this year. Their defense can turn it up a notch at any time and maroney gives them a solid running game when they need it.

One player who has not been very significant to the pats success is stallworth who is almost behind gaffney on the depth chart now. Gaffney was the more significant player down the stretch.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I still think their defense is mediocre. Their LBs are purely valued upon their names and their secondary are playmakers - but no very consistent.
    Maroney can be good, yes - but the Pats O-line is overrated. They are a great group, put split them apart and put them under pressure and Brady will go 3 step WCO and have defensive players in his face all day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar