Pats Hernandez questioned in homicide probe (now arrested)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Hernandez is done. Straight track his every move via his phone. So there's a real choice idea for anyone doin anything suspicious.... Don't take your friggin phone lol.

"You see who I was with?"

"NFL"

"Cuz imma bout ta die"

Dude knew he was in trouble. He shoulda bailed out. Da hell was he thinking?

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

And apparently with the other double merc on his back now... Pshhh. He's killing draft stock of ANY kid with questionable behavior. This dude was taking this thing way beyond any previous "star". Dude gonna be lookin at serving 3 life sentences plus. Too bad he can't live that long.

Wtf was he even thinking tho?? Too close to home. You don't sh*t where you sleep. Dude was on some completely other ish with ZERO regard. Head full of rocks... Wow

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

his exact thoughts.....

"they didn't catch me the last 5 times, this murder stuffs easy dawg."

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

?
    Pacman went to West Virginia
    Young went to Boise
    Only one of them is an SEC player... hes also the only one with a superbowl win..... and a murder

I is are confused.

I've been busy working in the office all week and all I am hearing down in here in the Republic of South Florida is the Zimmerman trial. It's all over the news, almost like a repeat of Casey Anthony. On the way in this morning I was listening to the Hernandez drama on Sirius NFL Radio... so now they are connecting the guy to a double murder last year? Holy ****, maybe I was right with my serial killer comment I posted when they first started questioning him.

Other than the rumors of him killing someone in school in Florida is there any actual proof? I think minimum killings to officially be considered a serial killer is 5+ victims. I mean this guy could be on death row, but Mass doesn't have the death penalty. If he gets extradited down to Florida for murder charges... Florida is a lot like Texas on the death penalty, they won't hesitate to stick you with a needle. Especially if he is convicted of 3 murders previously in another state.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

*sigh*

that was the point

and Miami is not in the SEC

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Ghost

oh ok

and yeah your right I keep thinking he went to the University of Florida for some reason....

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

because you get all those ****** teams in the ****** state of florida mixed up.

9. Ghost

Haters gonna hate.

[​IMG]

Where is Georgia's national championship trophy... oh wait... I forgot...

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

auburn sux

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar