Pats Hernandez questioned in homicide probe (now arrested)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

FYP

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

OK! Forget anything I might have posted about Hernandez not being guilty. The info that has come out the past day has completely changed my
    mind.

The guy is pure dirt. Bottom of the barrel. Based on what I read, he might have killed 5+ people going back to college days. Can't remember an NFL player this Evil

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Am I alone in not caring about this? for some reason I don't look at him any differently after these last 4 days

4. pettso

pettso Starter

The thing that shocks me, and makes me care a little more than I would if it were a regular gangbanger story, is the motive and thought process behind the whole thing. You're rich, famous and you play football (presumably the sport you love) for a living. You've got a fiancee and a baby. Some dude "talks to the wrong people," and instead of having him removed from your posse, you go out of your way to kill the guy?

He ruined killed a man, ruined the victim's family's life, ruined his family's life and his own. He literally could be doing anything in the world, and he chooses to throw it all away because he doesn't like someone. Blows my mind. I guess some people's brain just doesn't work like that.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

It's entirely possible he is a psychopath, in which case you can throw logic out the window.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

he wasn't just running his mouth though, he was about to blow the whistle on Hernandez killing two other people last year

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    All in the game

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar