Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

At least the Jags lost

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well, at least JAX and IND lost also.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Oh my god Griffin III is a beast when he runs.. didn't realize he was that tall, just ran through Saints like they were cardboard cutouts.

4. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

RG3 is for real. Been watching the game all day. Redskins are set up to win now, unlike the Colts.

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

What a horrible game! Locker was the only positive thing from that game, but it sucks he got hurt! I hope he is ok! I wonder what he could do with a good offensive line and a run game? I dont even want to comment on the defense, What happened to them?

6. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

What happened to the defense? Tom F****** Brady happened to the defense. Welker, Lloyd, Gronk and Hernandez and row Ridley is probably the best offense in the league.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea I don't know why everyone is freaking out, you guys are stacked on O and your Dline looks aggressive.

8. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

People here have us going 0-16 because we lost to the AFC Champs lolol

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yep. Pretty much this.

10. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I think we all may have expected to much from our team. We are very young and coached by unproven coaches thus far. Brady and belicheck are the reigning afc champs two years running for a reason. The pats spent all of their draft pics on def players this year so that they wouldn't be one of the worst in the league. I didn't expect them to gash us like that in the run game though so a definite negative there. But if you look at these two teams in an unbiased way this is the result we would have predicted. As we go through these next few weeks hopefully jake will grow tremendously and our offense can put up more than 13 points. If we can score more points and start to run the ball better I think we still have a good shot to go 10-6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar