Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We held up... yo momma's head cause it be so huge. Last time she went to a football game, people kept wanting to take her home cause they thought it was bobble head giveaway night.

So there. :chuck:

Seriously, if this goes to smack, start a thread in there. Let's keep this one on the game, strategy, etc.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am not really interested in starting smack with these guys. They are actually some of the better opposing teams posters I can remember.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I agree with TJ on this. Just start a Pats@Titans smack talk thread.

4. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans: T Mike Otto (finger, knee) is out. DT Sen’Derrick Marks (knee) is doubtful. DE Scott Solomon (knee), DT Jurrell Casey (elbow) and LB Zac Diles (hamstring) are questionable.

Patriots: RB Shane Vaereen (foot) is out. G Nick McDonald (shoulder), CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring), TE Daniel Fells (shin), CB Sterling Moore (knee) and T Sebastian Vollmer (back) are questionable. S Patrick Chung (shoulder) is probable.

Source: Titans Insider

5. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Hate to say it guys but I don't see us winning this. May get ugly. This Patriots offense may end up being one of the best in NFL history numbers wise, especially with the score runner upper Josh McDaniels back as OC

Patriots 38
    Titans 24

6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I haven't decided to watch the game at my firends house with all the Pats fans or stay alone in my apartment. It's a tough call.

I'm pretty confident in our defense. I reckon Gray will get at Brady and our D-line has a great offseason and looks very good. I think we can get pressure with the dline alone.

On offense I have reservations about CJ, but he has to be respected, it all comes down to the O-line though if they can give him holes then he'll rush for a 100yrds easy.

Locker is the wild card if he can keep us in the game and punish the Pats on Bootlegs and PA then we have a very good chance.

7. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

If we win the turnover battle and time of possession, I think we'll take it by a touchdown.

31-24 Titans

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We're screwed, the Pats just signed my pal Michael Hoomanawanui. Game over. :cj:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

whew he's probable. i was worried we wouldn't be able to wang chung after the game.

10. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

If Chung is out I would like to see Ebner get the start. He's probably the least experienced player in the NFL but he has looked really good in the preseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar