Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I was warned not to argue with you TNT cause your just one of those guys who loves to argue for the sake of arguing. It is REALLY REALLY sad that you were waiting on VY to have a bad game. TO bad you had to wait until the last game of the season huh? But you got the last laugh didnt you? Now go back to playing SPORTS, (if you consider putt putt a sport), for another 20 years and quit trolling. You remind me of the Texan fans that come here and throw stones.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Go Broncos!

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

New QB? Are you saying Vince can't learn to stand in the pocket and deliver? I believe he can. Sad that you don't feel he can learn to do it.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Again you make a mistake. You were not replying to MY post when you stated this. So maybe you should READ and UNDERSTAND things because it makes you look STUPID when you dont.

5. I've already banned 2 people since the game ended and handed out a few more demerits. So all of you guys tone it down. Stick to the teams and cut out the personal crap. Or else...

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am glad you think he can. I KNOW he can. He had done it in just about EVERY game he has played.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

No, I love to talk about football. You can't win an argument with me because I state facts. You just let your emotions run away. The quote at the bottom of my profile should tell you what sport I played for 20 years. See if you can figure it out. When you do, you can tell us about all your athletic endeavors.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

aside from being a tad classless, Bill may have done us a favor

if there is a positive to come from a negative is that the Patriots exposed quite a few problems that we have several months to address

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

My bad....just irritated.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:werd:

I pulled a Gunny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar