Patriots Release RB/Special-Teams Ace Leon Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

2. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

makes to much sense ,

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

gotta be a reason why they released him.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Patriots release a FORMER special teams ace..

I say if we lose tomorrow, then signing a returner doesn't do this team any good. So tomorrow will be the factor.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

wiggles gonna fumble tomorrow, hope you got your Jack Daniels ready, I got mine! :anon:

6. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

up here in boston area they said they needed, roster spot

because there cbs are banged up and there playing the broncos

so they will be in sub pakages ,

they need as many healthy cb to cover all there wr ..they have edleman who can return kicks

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

makes sense and then I would think they bring him back after the broncos game?

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm prepared.. Being it's a late game, I will be wasted before the game kicks off.

Go Wiggles..

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

same....... I am gonna be toasted enough to know what is going on at game time. If game gets out of hand, Just drink as much as possible lol. If we lose at all, Drink a lot after game. All depends on game.

10. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

If the Belichecks released the dude he likely hasn't got much left in the tank, or can't contribute much any longer.... Randy Moss, Albert Fatsworth, Tim Teblow, a whole host of others I can't recall off the top of my head. Remember when we went out and grabbed David Givens as a FA and we thought we had a major steal because NE didn't even try to match the offer we gave him... Yeah and what ever happened with him becoming the next Derrick Mason ? They probably laughed their asses off as he was packing his stuff. Those guys up there make our FO look like the Keystone Cops when it comes to evaluating talent, and squeezing the last drop of worth out of players. I highly doubt Washington has anything worth looking at but it wouldn't hurt to give him a tryout and physical... I am betting this Wylie dude will do something stupid or costly tomorrow and we will be on to Courtney Roby next so he could end up being a back up, back up, back up PR/KR...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar