Patriots are my second favorite team....but they piss me off

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Stallworth is already on PUP. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that we didn't sign him......he would be Givens Jr.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Yup, plus stallworth is over rated and over paid.

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah i seen that. David givens is a let down.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I know I did.

They were called the Oilers. :))

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Football was my second sport back in the 90's. The nba was great back then. I use to watch both sports but mike jordan was the man. I have always been a football fan no doubt, but i didnt get into it hardcore until about 99. I love football now, football is the greatest sport ever created and the nfl is the greatest league ever.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

:barf: lol. But what can I say? Lions here.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I dont believe in 2nd fav teams, you can like for a team, root for a team over another opposing one, like a prefrence, but not a "Favorite"

Like for example, if Im watching a game and you say "Who do you want to win" (Last SB For Ex)
    Id say Im rooting for the Bears all the way, but past that game idc bout them rly

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well we have 2wice as many recievers as the patriots....

TAKE THAT NEW ENGLAND!!!

:yes:

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yep, that's usually a good indicator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar