Patrick Willis

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2008, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Why no mention of this guy? The more we keep winning, the more I think we would be extremely fortunate to have this guy available at our pick. With the way that MLB's have been selected in the past, I think it's a pretty solid bet. I know Tulloch has looked OK for a rookie, but the fact is that Willis is a monster. We should consider this guy with our first pick imo.

2. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

We are solid at OLB, Have a rookie at MLB who appears to be heading for a good career, and play in a division with teams who play the three WR's sets the majority of the time. Why would we spend a first rounder on a guy who is going to only be in for less than half the snaps on defense? Especially when we already have a guy who shows the potential to be a good player?

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Thinking Linebacker here, why not Paul Poluszny? Yeah, we got Thornton and Bulluck, but behind them there's no one and Bulluck isn't quite the young guy he used to be. Also, he's versatile enough to play inside or outside. Thoughts?

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I really like Poz getting to see him every week being a PA native he is as tough as they come with phenomenal instincts and smarts(football savvy) but I could tell he was a bit slower than before but near the end was getting it back and you can't knock the guys stats. But my only worry is that I think he isn't a good MLB in the NFL he is much better as a OLB in my opinion it could be the knee but I think he's better suited at OLB.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I will agree I like Willis a lot the guy is a beast but he might move up even before us with some monster workouts but he is an extremly talented player. Another MLB to consider is H.B Blades.

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Willis reminds me of Ray Lewis...

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think we're in a position to draft BPA and it doesn't get any more important than front 7. Besides, who knows how long Schwartz lasts...

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Willis is a stud.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'd rather we address our more immediate needs..
    LB can wait IMO

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Blades or Siler could be their round two but Tulloch showed up against the Jags with 13 tackles but they were on the field 44 mins and however many seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar