Patrick Peterson and Julio Jones...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Also just to make clear I do want to take defense in the 1st but just saying Julio isn't a bad idea. Someone like Peterson, Quinn, Amukamara, Fairley, or Bowers would be an immediate improvement on defense.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Just go ahead and draft kellen moore so we can win a superbowl next season.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It sounds like Vinny Fuller is going to be cut (insert Vader No here) which sounds to me we want to upgrade our DB positions so it sounds like Peterson or Prince whatshisname are in our sites.

4. nick1028

nick1028 Camp Fodder

Jones... no, peterson yes but no way he slides that far

5. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Id like a Julio pick, given that there is not a defensive prospect worthy of number 8 that is open. That is because Julio is truly elite. That is assuming he declares, which he might wait on since he will likely be picked top 5 if he does not go.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Taking another first round WR would be a waste. Until you shore up the QB position, it doesn't matter how many top WRs you have. The Cardinals proved that. They took Boldin, Fitzgerald (and even Bryant Johnson) with high picks. The team never did anything until a reliable QB showed up. Now that he's gone, the team is back to crap. You get your WRs after you get your franchise QB.

No sense taking Julio Jones.

Now Peterson I could get on board with.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Anybody else picture Fisher coming back, Gage coming back, and Julio behind Gage or maybe inactive.

I don't think I could stomach that.

8. 24

24 Starter

Julio Jones is not worth the #8 pick. His route running is sloppy, and his work ethic has been questioned. He's huge, almost Andre Johnson like, but he's too inconsistent to warrant a top 10 selection. Especially to a team whose biggest needs don't include WR.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I don't think Julio will make it past the 'Skins @ 10 or Rams @ 14.

10. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

If his work ethic has been questioned, id like to know who the heck questioned it.

This was hhas been his best year ever, and he broke his hand(and had a metal plate inserted) midway through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar