Patrick Kerney Inked

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlue, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i thought by "inked" you meant "titans"

:(

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I thought that too.

4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

No no we don't sign FA's :lol:

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

who needs defense when you have VY

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that is obviously fisher's thought process.....i mean, he kept Chief Red Hat!

7. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I hear he only got league average, about 6.5 a year, but I don't have an official link I can find yet.

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

9. i can't beleive how much money these guys are gettin,crazy

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

That's why the more I think about it, the more I say Reinfeldt might actually know what he's doing. Remember what he did with Hutchinson. This guy is not about simply throwing money at a player cuz he's a free agent. I finally realize that maybe, just maybe, when all is said and done, we'll all say man, that's a nice job that Reinfeldt's done. Seriously, would you all be really happy if we had Clements in with his cap-killing salary, as well as Henry still around thanks to his $8 million bonus, and with about $6 million of cap space left?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar