Panthers!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, onto the Carolina Panthers. I live in NC, and while I normally watch the game at home on my big screen. I believe I am going to head out to the Enlisted Club sporting my Lendale Jersey!

I think they are a lot like us right now. They have a pretty good D, that will bring pressure, but their O has some issues.

If we get pressure on WHOEVER is playing QB, I think we win the game. Our run D is impenetrable right now, so I am not worried about that. Steve Smith is a force, but his QB's SUCK.

I am loving the White-Henry combo and hope to continue to see it, but I am afraid Brown will be back. Being that this game is at home, I think we pull out ANOTHER close one.

My one hope for this week is that Young has a good game. He needs it for his confidence and us fans need it for our confidence in him. Folks he aint going no where so instead of talking about how sorry he is, jump on the bandwagon that he is in a slump and will pull out of it soon.

That will be all.......REEEEEEEPPPPOOOOOORRRT.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm gonna miss seeing Carr choke as he always has against the Titans.
    I'll be in Indy, Colts vs. Pats.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Tell the Colts and Pats winner that the Superbowl Road goes through Tennessee.

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

man, you just put a smile on my face and got me pumped up, even if it was only temporarily, that line fired me right up

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I've done a little research, and...
    [​IMG]
    the road to the Superbowl appears to actually go underneath Tennessee. Which is surprising, I thought that America had more roads than that.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

:ha::ha::ha::ha:

7. Nine

Nine Starter

Pretty good D?

After seven games, they have a whopping 4 sacks. They're ranked in the bottom half of the league against the run and the pass, as well as points allowed.

Their defense was elite a couple years ago, but they're aging quickly.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

should be a good game, hope VY is ready to play

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Chris hope, michael griffin, pacman jones, cortland finnegan, antwan odom, albert haynesworth--all young guys

Bulluck, Thornton, KVB--all guys with 4 or 5 years minimum left in the tank.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pay attention, Deeluxx3...they were talking about the Panthers' D ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar