Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Palmer "...there’s more issues than people want to admit to."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 27, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,244
    The Tennessean - Titans Insider

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2012/11/27/palmer-munchak-had-to-do-what-he-thinks-is-best/
    by Jim Wyatt

Reading inside the lines of this article it does seem, although not elaborating enough, that Palmer knows this franchise is years behind at the current moment. He eludes to it a lot in his quotes but doesn't outright say it. Regardless, the Titans after cleaning house recently from the Fisher era, seems to need to clean house yet again - this time from the "Houston Oilers" era once and for all.
    World Peace high fives this.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    what was the christmas present?
  3. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,244
    Not sure but rumor is Jerry Gray is getting a Rolex and a Pink Slip.
  4. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    Oh please, Palmer was in over his head. I'm sure he's a great person, but he's not the guy I wanted leading this offense. I'm really not going to miss those screens to Kendall Wright for little to no gains
    GoT and acqua7 high five this.
  5. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Years behind?? Why come?
  6. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,244
    Yeah I dont know - he basically admits there will be growing pains in his quote above; but its much more than just the progession of Locker I think is what he is trying to state. Not in as many words but I think he is taking shots at the team as a whole ex/ defense - its not all on him being a QB guru trying to turn Locker into Aaron Rodgers after 1 seaspn. Maybe he likes the Nashville area? In the same article he claims he may keep his house in Nashville. Ha who knows - maybe no one else wanted him as their OC.

I mean cmon - the HARTFORD COLONIALS?!?! Titans we're the only pro-team interested in him im sure which is why he left the UFL back to the NFL.
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,968
    He may know more than we do but then again he could just be bitter.
  8. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,244
    Yeah he did come off bitter from reading the quotes. A few mini-shots about the team having their issues and followed by "but I wish them the best of luck" several different times ...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,934
    Palmer has no track record other than longevity to back up his statement.

Maybe he is saying Britt sucks, which I think we should get rid of any inconsistent players at this point. Cook is not the legit superstar TE we want him to be, sorry fans. He drops passes right in his hands. CJ has improved but that 10+ yard loss on 2nd down inside our own 20 was horrendous. If he can't stop himself from doing that I would take a fatty 3.3 carry CONSISTENTLY and not pay CJ this 9 million guaranteed mark before next season.

Locker
    Nate Wash
    K.Wright

we can move forward with.
    GoT and Titans Eternal high five this.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,799
    fixt