Pac's Lawyer Challeges LVPD

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rebel Titan, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so why are we discussing this?

Sorry I missed the tone of it.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I dunno, why do people discuss anything on here when they have different opinions??

Oh well,
    [​IMG]

3. titan48

titan48 Camp Fodder

Gunny and Hoffa you guys shouldn't let an opinion or discussion on a message board screw up a friendship. Just my opinion.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I sent him a PM anyway.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually they are adjectives... :ha:

6. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

You have no class Gunny... funny, you comment on law enforcment in a country you don't even live in. I don't remember seeing you run into the twin towers to save anyone.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sorry I live in a world where good and bad things happen and good and bad people live. If you wanna live in a fairy tale, stay holed up in the house with the doors shut and the curtains drawn.

You praise police like they are some higher power, well I am bringing reality into play. And I can comment on law enforcement in any country. It's all the same and it all happens. Anywhere and everywhere no matter the country.

Don't call me classless because I live in the real world. Get with reality.

:rolleyes:

We all know where you stand on Pacman so no need to mention the blatant prejudice in your posts. You're quick to point out when Pacman has done wrong, but it is not ok to do so with the police?

8. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Riiight... Jones isn't a thug because of his actions... he's labled a thug because of what 'Pride thinks of him. It's well noted i've called a duck, a duck the second we drafted him... but you can't say I wasn't right. And I don't need to point out when Jones does something wrong... he does a great job of acting like a dumb-*** all by himself.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I never said that.

Just amazed at the hypocrisy you show for saying other call Pac a hero when he is a thug, yet you call the Police heroes and then you call me classless when I show you their thuggish nature.

10. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

You didn't show or prove anything to me. You made a personal comment that Police Officers are on the same level as Jones. Are there bad apples... absolutely, but thats what wrong with todays society.... a guy can go into a 7-11, commit robbery, shoot and kill the clerk and get caught fleeing the scene... and the first thing people say is... " The cops put the cuffs on him too tight, Im Suing ". It's laughable the accountability people have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar