Pac's Lawyer Challeges LVPD

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rebel Titan, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

LAS VEGAS -- Adam "Pacman" Jones' lawyer urged authorities Thursday to file criminal charges or stop trying

balls .... big. ..... titanium ......... stones

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think the last people in the world you are supposed to challege are the police. They will Mark Furman your ***.

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

My first post

I'm starting to feel as if he is gonna be let go from this whole Vegas thing. IMO pac will be back on the field this season, i just don't know if thats gonna be with the Titans.

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Too bad the Furman thing didnt work. :rolleyes:

I doubt Pac sees the field this season, and its a shame. 16 games is too harsh for this.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Didn't it? OJ is a societal outcast because of that glove. He'll never be the same.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if that video existed, he would have been charged the first time.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

People need to realize... the onething police have on their side is time. They're only going to tell the media what they want you to know. I love how Jones is a complete ***, and people point the fingure at the police... the same police that save your's and your families lives when a gunman walks into a mall and starts shooting... the same police that fall w/honor and give their lives up when they don't even know the person they gave up their lives for. It's funny... jones is considered a hero and people want to see him on the field regardless of accountability... but yet they say nothing when a Police Officer gets shot trying to pull a little girl out of a 7-11 when a robbery goes bad, or shot and killed on a traffic-stop because he trying to keep your family safe on the road-way... all because its the honorable thing to do and he took a oath that means something.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

The same police who basically torture innocent people for confessions, the same ones who accept bribes to look the other way, the same ones who do shake downs, the same ones who are best friends with Rodney King.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar