Pac's and Hill's Quest to be the Best

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

2. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

What do you want us to say? "Mother, may I have a spot of tea with my dinner this evening?" like the Brits do.

We Americans are smart, we shortened the 2 syllable word mother into mom
  3. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

Our mothers call us ''pet'' and 'hinny'' or ''alright love''

BTW, nice friendly article
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

we say mum
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Excerpt that says alot about Pac from Tennessean:

"Special guest: Tavares Smith, 16, is heading into his sophomore year at Pearl-Cohn High School, but for the first time in memory he's not preparing to play football. Smith, who broke his neck in a trampoline accident on Jan. 29, was a guest of the Titans at Thursday's practice. He's in a wheelchair and only has tingling in his legs. His one-time coach, Lawrence Haywood, said doctors have left a two- or three-year gap in which they think a recovery may be possible. Smith, who scored eight touchdowns as a fullback for the Firebirds last year, said visiting the Titans lifted his spirits.

He spent time with Chris Brown, David Thornton, Vince Young, Keith Bulluck, Pacman Jones and LenDale White. Jones went into the locker room and came back with a football and a box of Titans gear for Smith, who was clearly thrilled."

Another testament about what is inside Pac-Man Jones. Speaks well of the other guys too. I'm really liking this team.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060818/SPORTS01/608180424/1027
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

If only he'd buy a Reynaldology t-shirt.
  7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Just a matter of time. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.