Pacman's Decision expected this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well, pacman's appeal decision is expected this week, any predictions on what will happen?

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no change

he could have helped himself out the week of his appeal hearing

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If there was no change, you'd think it wouldn't take this long to make such a simple decision.
    I say 4 games are shaved off just so Goodell doesn't look like a complete monkey's arse in the whole deal.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Guess ill see him in camp soon

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I bet he misses first 10 games.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i heard, he is going to sue, because the appeal wont do anything

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He better get atleast 4 gamesof and if he doesn't he should sue Goodell for every last penny.

8. well he has a right, if u look at it in the way that he hasnt commited as many crimes and hasnt even been convicted but yet he is the one that is getting the year long suspension... it just doesnt look right

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The length of time and request for "further documents" from Pac's attorney's suggests a deal is being worked out.

I was shocked when Goodell gave Pac the sentence he did but I doubt I'll be shocked this time. Goodell has to bring Pac's suspension in line at least with current policy. The Vick situation is highlighting the arbitrary nature of Goodell's policy. There are too many similarities. I doubt Vick gets a year with conditions. Then there are other inconsistencies like Porter (and others) and the failure of charges to emerge as of yet from the LVPD thing.

I'm predicting the suspension reduced to 4-6 games with the "keep away from the facilities" conditions being removed.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The "keep away from the facilities" part of the punishment is the area I felt was the most short-sighted.

On one hand, you have the Commish wanting Pacman to remove the negative influences in his life. Then, you remove the largest areas of positive influence he has.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar