Pacmans Contract???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I apologize before hand it might have been posted by now but what is Pacmans contract status. Lets say for argument sake he comes back next year and plays for the Titans does he get payed the amount he would have gotten payed before the suspension? Does the Contract go into the the next years contract in other words are the Titans paying him for his 2007 year or 2008?? Also when is his contract up 2009?

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

He does not get credit for this season, so if he comes back it'll be at what should have been his salary from last season and the whole contract will be pushed back one season.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right. If I understand everything correctly, it extends everything by a year.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The odds of Jones remaining a Titan are about 100:1.
    (honestly, they may not even be that good!)

It's hard to imagine what team is stupid and desperate enough to make a deal with Tennessee. I just hope the clown gets dealt to an NFC club so the odds that we never see him opposite us increase. I figure if he goes to Atlanta... by the time Tennessee play the Falcons again in several years... he'll be on a lifetime ban from the NFL...

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

he'll be playing in Canada before it's all said and done... or dead

6. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

What type of cap hit will we take over the next few years if we have to just cut him?

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Odds are the FO is waiting for a single guilty plea from one of his many legal entanglements.

The contract language may give them an out.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No one seems to know the language of that contract in regards to off-the-field issues. I assume some of it may include the Titans going back to get much of his signing bonus. Problem is, it's hard to squeeze blood from a turnip and there many not be anything left to get.

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

The strippers in Atlanta and Vegas have probably got half his cash now.:))

#90 Camp Fodder

Wasn't it reported that he HAD to report any arrests to the club? And he didn't report the ATL arrest until he was charged much later? I thought that would have been the out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar