Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2. Nine

Nine Starter

Boy, you ain't kidding. Sanders is quickly becoming one of the truly elite safeties in the league...one of those guys who is virtually impossible to gameplan for. He's living proof that a dominant safety can be the cornerstone of a dominant defense. (And having him on the same field with Dwight Freeney? Man, that just ain't fair.)

I think I dislike the Colts more with every passing day, but I'll give credit where credit's due....Bob Sanders is the real deal.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh please! Swingfordafences or whatever you call yourself, I'm not offended in the least. You should know by now I'm just a freakin clown...

PacMan is great. I've always thought so. If anything he needs more threads...

by the way...nice research...I bet TJ would be glad to let you handle mod duty...

4. smili

smili Starter

What I was thinking. :lol:

5. Mr. E

Mr. E Camp Fodder

A colt fan is complaining about the amount of threads about a titan?

Solution: Go home.

6. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

You're way off on this one, Gunny.

Even if Dillon's fumble didn't happen, and they scored a touchdown on that drive, the Colts still win by 2 scores, so I don't see your point there.

Bellichick challenged a TD catch that was not challenge-able, just so that the Colts couldn't run their 2 pt conversion with the Patriots running on and off the field. The red flag he threw was only intended to stop the play. This is an illegal tactic, against NFL rules, so that's 2 more points right there for the Colts.

Plus, the 19 yard TD pass from Brady to Troy Brown would have been clearly overturned if challenged by the Colts. Even the announcers said that. There was no challenge because the game was out of hand by then anyway.

So, if anything, the score could have been more lopsided. 42-14 to be exact. That's a stretch, I'll admit, but nontheless, 40-21 is a pretty decisive victory. I'll leave it up to you if you want to reject the idea that we 'destroyed' them, but they never had control for a single second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar