Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

52 yard punt return for a Touchdown and NO flags.

Its about damn time.

2. GoTitans

GoTitans Guest

It's about time he got one. He was certainly due! Can you explain the run? Did he just hit a hole and out run everyone? Did he have to shake any defenders?

3. maximus

maximus Starter

I had just turned off the radio to study for finals....

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was listening to it on Radio half asleep, so i cant give you a give account of it.

5. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

the ball bounced he grabbed spun... hit a hole and he was gone. He is what everyone expected and more as a punt returner

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He's done these kinda Barry Sander-ish runs a few times now. He'll reverse field and outrun the coverage the other way. Barry lost a lot of yards like tha, and Pac may too....but the big plays make it ok :brow:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he gobbled up the yards.

Wakka! Wakka!

8. maximus

maximus Starter

I dont know if yall heard about this-he lost his aunt and best friend, both victims of "violent crimes" as titansradio said.

9. THE53

THE53 Guest

Yea, it was a great return, but should have been called back. Jarret Payton had an obvious block ion the back penalty on their kicker, but fortunatly, the referee's head was turned. If he had another one called back, man, i dont know what i would have done...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Radio said Payton put his head to the side of the player negating the penalty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar