Pacman Suspended entire season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I understand what you are saying, I just dont agree with it. I dont see why that is hard for you to understand that it is possible that people wont agree with you at all times.

And that article is from March and has been reported as nothing but a rumor, Giselle is not pregnant.

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I still find it mind boggling that some media outlets are so inept.
    NFL radio on Sirius had a guy call in last week going off about PacMan and how he had been ARRESTED 11 times. ARRESTED!
    The really sad part was that the 2 radio guys didn't correct it. They just agreed with the caller.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah but it still "tarnishes the shield". I don't mind anybody disagreeing as long as they demonstrate they understand what I'm saying.

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

That is ridiculous. Obviously, there is a gray area here, we agree on that. But to say having a baby is "tarnishing the shield" is really stretching the gray area. Pac violated league rules, and he is on probation for legal issues. If you combine those he is a multiple offender against the league rules and the law. I cant possibly take your Brady issue seriously unless you are going to point out where it is against the law, or league policy to have a child out of wed lock. You are comparing apples to oranges and you know it. Like I said, there are gray areas for sure, but those areas are certainly within reason. Breaking a league rule would be reasonable to punish, having a child (or something that isnt against league rules or laws) would be unreasonable to punish.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Exactly. Who determines "within reason"?

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

The league and the players union.

7. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

"official hater" rings in!

[​IMG]

leave town.
    Tonight. Right now.
    And when you're gone, stay gone.
    You've lost your Nashville privileges.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Let's look at the Duke Lacrosse team thing. They fired the head coach, and it's doubtful he can land a job as decent as that again. Today all charges have been dropped, but they aren't going to rehire the coach again. Life is not always fair.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Guess they had an off day when they came up with the suspension and terms

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

True but the money he will get will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar