Pacman Suspended entire season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

As far as I'm concerned, unless you're on a shooting range firing a gun is always violent

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Or unless youre Dick Cheney

3. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Too bad a well paid criminal defense team couldn't get a jury to see it your way :)

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I meant that of Pacmans 10 incidents a lot of them were nothing, he wasn't involved in them. Someone was saying it didn't matter.

I was just saying some would call bumping into a police officer during a casual walk down the street an 'incident' with police.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

First of all, I don't want to get into a political discussion.

Aside from that, yes, that incident was violent, and I don't see how you could argue otherwise

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I report to Gotitans officials that youre a registered sex offender, and as a teenager, feel unsafe having you on this forum, and i ask teat your ip and username be blocked from teh site, when they ask for evidence, i show them something that isnt real, or an police report saying you harrassed your neighbors children

NFL approach: youre blocked

Real approach: Cant do it, not real evidence, nothing to support the fact

Do the ends have to justify the means, or are people going to do what they want

7. Just because he hasn't been found guilty in a court of law doesn't mean he didn't do it. And I fully believe, as the vast majority of people no doubt do, that Pacman had been involved in a number of violent incidents, be it ripping off someone necklace, spitting in a woman's face, biting a cop, or assaulting a stripper.

The same as OJ obviously murdered his wife despite the legal verdict. Or how Ray Lewis was involved in the double murder despite the fact they were forced to drop the charges. There's legal guilt and there's actually having done the deed.

8. To me, being violent involves intent. Someone in a DUI accident isn't intentionally violent, just impaired. Dick Cheney didn't (presumably) intend to shoot a 78-year old man in the face.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how does the barrel of a gun end up in his face?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar