Pacman Speaks - blames Nashville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

he seems to be avoiding how old he is

2. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Who gives a crap about Sweatsack Jones?

The Ghost of Abdullah The Butcher is turning in its grave!

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

When you are on VERY thin ice.....you certainly don't need to be doing anything that is even remotely associated with bad boy actions. Goodell's comments show that he raised an eyebrow about doing this. What does he need to do? Not a damn thing but keep his nose clean and stay away from and out of trouble. Making donations just appears he is trying to buy his way out of this. Just as Goodell said...actions speak louder then words. This guy just can't sit still...he always has to be into something. He is going to be "into" jail if he doesn't settle down.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

IQ or age?

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Please don't embellish when you post. If you want to quote me, fine, but stop putting words in my mouth. I have posted that Drew has very few dropped passes, and proven it. That doesn't make him a "stud". Drew was a good #2 that had to step into the #1 role because of Givens.

I also posted what I thought Bulluck's weaknesses were, and it seems a few others agreed. I did not even say he shouldn't be starting, but I did say I wished he could play the run better.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

A cajun correcting any form of communication is crazy. Gotta be a first.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i dont think pacman will ever play for the titans again.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

big·ot /ˈbɪgət/ –noun a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1590–1600; < MF (OF: derogatory name applied by the French to the Normans), perh. < OE bī God by God]

This is for:

1. Those who think people can't change.
    2. Those who lose rational thought when their own beliefs about something or someone are challenged.
    3. Those who think there isn't at least a little something good in everybody.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Great, you learned a word. Now explain how that's applicable here?

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar