Pacman Speaks - blames Nashville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Fair enough. I think you posted this while I was writing that post.

In regards to accountability- no problem with that. But why are you so down on him when he hasn't been convicted of anything. The charges against him are bogus- as is the reasoning given for his suspension by Goodell. Just what does he need to be held accountable for?

2. Heres what I think these so called fans want from pac-man:

Save 200 people from a 100 story buidling on fire.
    Buy homes for everyone homeless.
    Stop global warming
    Figure out the zodiac killer.
    Give birth.
    Prove that Barry is on riods

Thats what Titan fans want.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That was pretty good. Have you tried Firefox as a browser.You can set it to spell check for you as you type,:))

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

such a stupid topic to be arguing on

5. They have a tool on firefox, that can sense BS :))

6. Or is it stupid people, arguing on a good topic?:suspect:

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i'm sorry.. give birth.. what!?

with comments like this it leads me to believe the 2nd theory is a more accurate assessment

8. I'm trying to be a smarta##. That's what Titan fans want from pac-man. :ha:

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

There's a reason I've stopped argueing for this guy, and it's because a certain percentage of this forum's population you can't tell nothin'...

I don't think anyone should say that this makes up for anything he's done. But what I can't understand (well, I understand it abstractly) is why when good deeds are done, one must be so cynical about it. Since when is donating to children, helping a disabled police officer, keeping oneself with an activity who needs to redirect their time, etc etc a negative? This shouldn't be about what he's done. We should congratulate him on GOOD deeds, and not dwell on the reasoning for it. A good deed is a good deed, no matter what's behind it or the circumstances for it. It's truly disappointing that a few of you can't see that.

10. Thank you! If pac-man wants to change and come back, im all for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar