Pacman Speaks - blames Nashville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Pac is looking to get things back together. I like that. I had no clue he had a daughter

2. If Falcon fans can suppot a guy gave his own fans the finger, and he killed dogs. Then we can find it us to forgive someone like pac-man at least he hasn't killed anyone.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Not exactly.. Staying out of trouble until week 10 and getting that Vegas case dropped and I'll gladly welcome him back. I personally think it's the responsibilty of all "haves" to help out the "have nots" in some way but it's not a get out of jail free card by any means..

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Worse,they would try to name Jones as the fire starter.:yes:

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have posted that here before:
    I have donated much time,effort and money to various causes, local, national and personal interest. I have personally put on many benefit concerts. American Cancer Society, Lymphoma Society, Free The West Memphis 3, local interests just to name a few. Is that enough?

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

My goal is to get people to recognize their own bigotry. I'm not being arrogant- I don't think I'm better than you or anyone else.

I have a suspicion there are many people on the forum who are going to hate Adam "Pacman" Jones REGARDLESS of what he does. Some people appear that they are going to take the negative angle on anything he says or does without being balanced and reasonable in their judgements. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion- I've got no problem with that. But I'm compelled to help point out inconsistencies in people's logic or their bias if I recognize it. I certainly appreciate it when others do it for me.

I think everybody who thinks Pac is a "cancer" or a "thug" should honestly ask themselves what it is specifically he could do to make them change their opinion. If those persons can't come up with any concrete specific actions that he could do, then they should seriously consider themselves a bigot.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If Vick is found guilty of the dog charges those fans will dump him like a 2-timing girlfiend and he will have deserved it.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's rich... read a couple of post back about where I stand with Pac coming back to the team..

9. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Here is my take on Pac-man

I personally love the guy. I think he is a great athlete, however, what do most people do when backed into a corner? The make a change for the better. Do you want a great athlete on your team that you can't count on (10 games at least) or do you want a guy that you can count on week in and week out. I hope that he is truly making a change for the better, but what I think most have a problem with is what will Pac be like once this all blows over. Will he still be out helping cops and playing with children or will he be making it rain in some strip club just before someone gets shot. I think most people are disappointed in the fact that this team is missing a playmaker for most, if not all of the season. Pac-man must show some self control even after this has gone away, to win back the trust of some and with good reason.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know you have and it is my point.

You help out (and good work by the way) and it's all fine and dandy. Pacman is doing the same but it's still thug behavior?

I just don't get what else he can do (if he is indeed doing what he says) to prove it further he may have changed his ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar