Pacman Speaks - blames Nashville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I dont think you can be a bigot against one person. Bigotry means you judge entire groups. Disliking or even judging Pac man alone, does not qualify as bigotry.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And it makes you wonder what Floyd Reese was thinking. Did he even personally talk to the guy before using the sixth pick of the draft on him?

3. <<< I support pac-man

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think most people use the word "bigot" to describe a generalization of someone based on stereotypes.

Many here have an opinion of Pacman based on a long list of actions. Though their conclusions may differ from your own, the word "bigot" doesn't apply, IMO.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I'm sorry, but Pacman isn't the first african american kid from a major university that doesn't speak well according to mainstream america. Not like Steve McNair was a great orator (sp) either.

If anyone around the country is saying the Titans where fools for taking Pacman because of the way he speaks, then they are idiots. If Titans wouldn't have taken him, he would have been snatched up a couple of picks later. Don't be so damned thin-skinned Galaril.

6. Jevon Kearse couldn't speak either he would shudder alot.

7. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I dont think anyone cares about how he talks per se. I think people care because he doesnt appear to be very bright. What level of intelligence do you have when you say you went to a strip club in NYC just to get food, and expect people to believe it? And then, he says something along the lines of he hopes Goodell is listening to the interview. Please, I hope Goodell never knows the interview took place, much less listens to it because it was horrific and certainly wont win Pac any favor with the commissioner.

8. Maybe he did go get some food. How do you know?? Were you there, and did you see him? NO, you weren't there so I don't wanna hear all that BS. You sound like you work for Espn.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Jones publicist should be fired for letting him do that interview without his lawyer answering the questions for him.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I dont care what you wanna hear, dont read if you dont want to, I dont have to ask for your permission to post my thoughts. If you are that naive to think he went to a strip club, at night, in NYC to get some food, then that is extremely naive. If I sound like I work for ESPN (not sure if that is meant to be an insult or what) then you sound like you are probably fit to be serving me fries later at lunch. Id rather be in my position than yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar