Pacman Sees Himself A Cowboy in 3 Years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

What he means is the Superbowl is in Dallas in 2 or 3 years I THINK and he wants to be in the Superbowl.

I hope thats what he meant. ..... Ahole...

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He may want to focus on getting back into the league before he tries to work himself out a trade.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Seemed pretty clear to me. He wanted out of TN and to play in Dallas. I actually don't have a problem with that myself, as I think players shouldplay where they want to play, but I know others will be a little miffed. What I do realize is that you probably shouldn't say that out loud. As you essentially make yourself a lameduck by doing so. In our position, as a team, there is little you can do as he has no real value in my opinion.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Pacman continues to prove he is doing whatever he can do to ruin his career. If I'm the Titans, assuming he gets reinstated, and want to really puch the punk in the gut we should trade him to any team that isn't Dallas. Pacman hasn't earned the right to play whever he wants to play as long as he is under contract with the Titans. I wouldn't release the punk even if I could only get a 7th rounder for the turd. Send him as far from Dallas or Atlanta as we can. Maybe he would like Arizona.

5. TitanJeff

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

**** Pacman. He's taken my last shread of support with that.

I'm with Ewker now.

Trade the scumbag... TO ATLANTA! :ha:

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

welcome to the darkside :ha:

8. TitanJeff

Atlanta is too close.

Deeeeeeeeeeetroit. Give us a WR.

More strip clubs per capita too.

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

The only place he will be is in jail or as a Thugland Raider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar