Pacman says he's done enough

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

^^^ So what you're basically stating is that Goodell will decide on whether or not to lift the supension early based on if he feels like it.

I find that very hard to believe....there had to be some basic guideline for Pac to follow in order to get his suspension reduced...or else why would the option for it to be reduced even be there?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you know what I'm saying, why do you keep attaching something totally different to your comments?
    Nobody said we can't win without pacman. However, we WOULD have beaten the colts with pacman. Is that better for you?

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fisher said he's eligible to play in week 11 if he behaves. So maybe you should explain what you know to him.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

When did Fisher say that?

Hey, I might be wrong, but I do not expect to see #32 back on the field this year.

Everything that I have read says the suspension is for a year, that Goodell, not Fisher or Adam Jones decides the case, and that the thing that happens on week 11 is that the case gets reviewed, not that he automatically gets time off for good behavior.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No, your assumptions are just that.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Saw the Fisher show Tuesday night. He said it was Goodell's call and the Titans have nothing to do with the decision.

I don't buy it. I think the last thing the Titans want right now is a distraction and would prefer he not be a part of the team until the next OTA in March '08. They need the Vegas trial behind him to insure they won't go through the same mess again. So I'm guessing Bud is behind-the-scenes telling the NFL to keep Pacman on ice until a verdict is reached.

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Yes, that would make sense.
    Which is why I don't understand why fans would want Adam Jones to come back, force a roster move, and screw up the accounting which is nice and clean if he stays out a whole year.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Youre right, its gonna hurt so bad to put our 4th string corner down for a top 10 NFL Cb, and it would also be dumb to put him back at returning, I mean, I dont mind Davis making the rookie mistake like he did in the Atlanta game against a better team, do you???:moon2:

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

kind of the way Jones totally screwed up the PR when he first started his rookie yr..Jones got booed off the field for his mistakes..didn't hear those boos for Davis

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Some people like to elevate a myth around Jones, like he's some kind of superhuman, forgetting all his muffed punts/game breaking penalites/and the fact that people were not throwing the ball away from his side, but instead AT Hill's side.

I'd rather believe what a former player has said about him, that the Titans will never win a championship with Jones on the team (Wychek).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar