Pacman saying all the right things

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

~ Nice

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He really does have a lot of talent. If he can put some brains to it....he really could be one helluva pick. I would love to have another defensive franchise player. Too bad if he turns out that good, we could contend with another draftee looking to run off for more dollar signs. On the other hand, he might remember how close he could have come to being cut from the team after season one and want to still be the good Adam. I think this persona would actually have more to do with how everyone speaks of players really wanting to play for and with Vince Young. Pacman might realize his best chance of dollars, image, championship - might be to stay in Tennessee as long as Vince does.

Just bugged out on Pacman's future there for a second.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol he's got 5 years left on his contract. No need to worry.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Maybe the boy has found a muse, nay, a girl that he's crushing on and is inspired to be a better teammate and overall guy to impress her?

6. ???

Anyway, I think Pac is doing great to stay out of the limelight for now, not getting into trouble, stuff like that can ruin camp. The goals that he has set himself are very achievable in his book, he just needs to concentrate in practice and get to know the team better, work as a team.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:brow:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/stHctXT_epI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/stHctXT_epI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

get down!!! haha this is nes - nes-tic!!! haha

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:yes:

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

My stomach hurts- bbbllllaaaaaaaakkk.
    :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar