Pacman On TV Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Pacman was on the 6:00 Channel 5 News tonight, speaking to kids and talking about doing the right things, etc. It looked like he was trying to improve his image while he was at it, and why not with the TV cameras there? Then he blew it all by saying other Titans are doing worse things than he is, but he's the only one in the news.

It will probably be rebroadcast on the 10:00 news tonight if anybody in the local area wants to watch. For some reason, Pacman topics generate a lot of interest and discussion. :brow:

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Well when in doubt try to forget your old Thuglett ways and they come back to haunt you.:hot:
    Come on man you can't put yourself ahead of no one when your the one making bad headlines.Now i am a firm supporter of Pacman on the field but off he has shown nothing.I think that was very selfish of him to do.Telling kids the right thing to do is good for his image, but when he uplfts himself as a god that is overdoing it. He better find a way to clean this mess up.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Pacman Jones can kiss my ***.

5. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

SEC, dude, it's really getting old.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

maybe he was being sarcastic lol but hey atleast he's helping out the kids...

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Pacman has been behaving badly.

I haven't been on Pacman at all.
    I'm just mad Steve is going away.

Pacman just became the new lead float on my :banned: parade.

Besides. I didn't ask that my irrational anger over the Steve McNair situation become a serious discussion. Yeah, it's is old. I guess Steve will have to go through Bus Cook so his raven bird butt can... ah, forget it. Steve. You're a raven! Happy trails! You are not my problem any more. You know who is?

I'll give you one guess.

Adam Jones.

Adam Jones... in honor of your awe inspiring effort to make yourself out to be a total *** and a complete disgrace to the Titans organization, (as if we didn't disgrace ourselves enough) ... I hereby commission you number one idiot first class status as deputy honor pronounced unto you by thee SEC 330 BP, village idiot, GT.com...

you moron.

[​IMG]

I swear you had better be worth :banned: on the field next year.

[​IMG]

Tell me who's fault it is? What's that? Not Pacman.

Adam Jones... be Pacman. We don't want Adam Jones. We want Pacman. Get the wax out of your ears boy. You is gummin up the works. Listen here son and keep yo chin up and yo mouth shut. The world has short patience for such foolishness dammnabit. 12 million dollar fool you is. Eat your eggs. Theys getting cold.

8. TitanGuy

Yah, and SEC will you stop it needs to be K.M. B.P.J

9. TitanGuy

Everyone cut it on CSTV or 27 Fisher is givin some good info on the season

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

what is he saying......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar