Pacman no show for offseason program

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

his agent is the reason why he aint at the Off-season workouts

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

His agent is a wanker.

Bad Move.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Your looking to be right afterall... I'd be a little more low key...
    well, I would if I could... I'm still unhappy with Pacman...

I don't think anyone is going to take issue with your comments anymore...
    since you are coming up correct with each passing day.:sad2:

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Someone he knows was busted in a car that Pac Man loaned him. Thats a little different than an acquaintance getting busted for drugs, he got busted with it in Pac mans car. Now in saying that, I dont believe anything will come of it with Pac Man and he might not have know what was going on. But you might wanna let Fisher know that Pacs offs season is no big deal, because the interview the other nite he was pissed off at Pac Man. I think he is tired of defending him, and I cant say I blame him.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

FYI - Offseason voluntary workouts/practices are not "voluntary". They're just not fineable.

6. H Man

H Man Guest

Hilarious!!! Puck him!!!

He reminds me of Dark Helmut form Spaceballs (Mel Brooks - Star Wars parody).

And when he is on the field, manuverability notwithsatnding, don't you just love those ferocious popcorn fart tackles!!!

Who in the bleep does he think he is? Hasn't done squat, and acting like he's more important than the game.

I too, am REALLY getting tired of this little twit.

7. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Gunny...I reaized that you are in Australia and don't see all the news stories on the nightly news here, but the kid just seems to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong ppl. As often as is happens to him, it just isn't all by accident or coincidence.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Was it Pacman's car?

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

From what I understand, he loaned it to him. It had Pac Man emblems embroidered in the seats.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I thought they said it used to be Pacman's car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar