Pacman no show for offseason program

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

You know, I really wanted to believe in this kid. He didn't make a good first impression and I really hoped that I was wrong. But as time goes by and he makes more and more mistakes and looks more and more like an over paid thug for lack of a better word, I just don't see much light at the end of the tunnel for him. He still has time to change some opinions of him but I think his leash is alot shorter now and so are the patience of those around him.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

and to think people on here called me a hater because I called him dumbman. Seems to fit because he keeps on doing dumb things

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

There's no question his previous defenders don't support him as strongly or as vociferously as they used to. He's given them reason not to. Time and again.

He now has people wondering, "What next?"

I hope he gets his act together. But I thought that last year, too.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

does he count against the cap if he's arrested ?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I just wanna say this

Puck FacMan

6. this is pathetic, i cant beleive that hes doing this it makes me so mad how he says that he wants to be better but hes not put in the time to do so

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i say we demote him to the european league... or hire someone to beat the hell out of him on the street.. and pose as rabid Titan's fans.. and have them say to Pac "get your act together or we're going after someone close to you".. like they do in the movies.. okay i know a little extreme.. but hey you do what ya gotta do...

8. 2toneblue77

2toneblue77 Guest

The problem with guys like pacman is the more you get on their tail the more they act up. The more you try and point them in the right direction, the more they turn the other way. Pacman is a kid heading down the wrong path and the more you try to steer him in the right direction, the more hes going to run as fast as he can in the other direction. What a waste of talent.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well it isnt uncertain that he isn't putting in the time, he just didn't show up for voluntary workouts. Although it is expected they turn up, they are voluntary. If he turns up to pre-season training out of shape or in jail then I will change my mind, but Pacman hasnt done anything wrong this off-season.

Someone he knows or something was involved in a drug bust and he witnessed a shooting allegedly.

All he has done is miss voluntary workouts.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I am so tired of this guy's act. Does anyone on this board believe that he will ever get his act together? Only a matter of time before he does something (just where did the $$$ for nearly a ton of drugs come from) and gets busted for it. I don't think he has any trade value at all, except maybe to Oaktown, ol weird al is still large and in charge out there. And as far as on the field goes I saw nothing that made me believe he wasn't a glorified return man last season. He seemed to be in position in coverage most of the time but I'm sorry, he's 5'8" for goodness sakes, you can't coach genetics or stupid!:grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar