Pacman no show for offseason program

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Thoughts?

How about if everyone gives me theirs.

It appears that we're on the verge of seeing Mac move onto one of our most hated rivals. A team that for years has been chalk full of bad actors.

Well, while we're sending Mac there, let's cuts our losses and send Pacman their with him and see what we can get back.

Pacman would fit right in on that team.

Maybe Ray Ray could staighten him out. :evil:

Besides, I think Fish has had about enough of his act. :sad2:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ouch. (truth hurts)

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm tired of trying to find reasons to be a fan of this guy anymore.

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I have to agree. Fisher needs to put this guy in his place. He needs to be called out or something and if he acts up he needs to be suspended. He needs to be treated like a child cause that's what he is.

5. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

You know, if Pac would have gotten his head in the game earlier last season and played like he did in the last 5-6 games, he could have been a rookie pro bowler. He was the alternate backup to Jerome Mathis in the KR slot in this past pro bowl. He has potential, but little discipline. If he straightened out today and worked hard and played hard for the rest of his NFL career, I really believe he could retire a player who was in at least 5-6 pro bowls. This kid can run! He has moves like the new Saints RB. I can see why Fisher believed in him at the start of last season so much when everyone doubted. Get your head on straight, Pac! Learn from other's experiences..and your own.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

>:( I stood at the players entrance as my son leaned over and got that sob's autograph. He looked up at me and I could see the absolute "punk" in his eyes. He will never change. Ditch him before he's in prison. However, I don't think he counts against the cap if he is traded to the penal league.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

just burns me up, got the world handed to him.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'd like to know what punk looks line in someones eyes so i can watch out for it next time i am out in the 'hood

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

holy crap... I'm amazed at your optimism. I've been the standard bearer for Crazy Kool-Aide Pacman Fever since I joined... but damn man, It's hard not to feel like the thought that TitanJeff expressed. I wish I could feel your optimism but it's kind of hard. There hasn't been good news or play to balance this out. He was instrumental in a win over the Texans... what does that say? Not much IMO. The Texans suck. Plus they are full of bs. :bs:

Okay... one last rah rah for Pacman... Pacman... do right by us and get yourself together... It's harder to believe now that it hasn't gotten better.

Give us hope.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

After hearing Fisher's interview today, when asked about the situation, he plainly said he wasn't picking up a phone to find out where he was and said he would either come back as expected or if he didn't everyone would move on.

With the kind of attitude I have heard out of Vince and Lendale lately, Pac is going to stand out even more like a pathetic punk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar