PacMan Jones will release a rap album

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

While suspended, and will try to pursue it as a career and forget about football. Wanna bet on it?

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

your joking right?

3. Deuce Wayne

Nah, I've got a strong feeling. It's what he wants. That's the lifestyle he wants. Like in the video where he's hanging out with the rappers. Then at the strip club with nelly and jermaine dupri (producer) making it rain.
    He's got the swagger, the tough guy act, and the voice. Why wouldn't he just say forget football and it's conservative fanbase and do what he wants in a career where he'd get credibility for being around bad incidents?

Think about it. Mike Jones ft Jim Jones ft PacMan Jones

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Believe it or not, Hakeem Olajuwon released an album with rap in the 80's. Shaq was at least somewhat credible. Pac Man has a lot of free time at home.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Pretty sure Arnaz Battle made one two seasons ago too.

It's certainly not unheard of, but man I hope not.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He'll put out a Country Duet record with George Jones

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

It takes very little talent to belt out rap. He should do well at it. He has the lifesytle for it.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Most "Urban music" has a shelf life only slightly longer than sushi.

I hope he has the good sense to avoid looking like some rapper thug clown.
    But if he wants to pursue such a career, no one can stop him.

I will be among those pointing and laughing if he does though.

9. Deuce Wayne

It's always easy to say it takes no talent to rap, yet very few people can do it well. It's just as easy to say anyone can do country, or be a rock vocalist, and anyone can. Getting people to like your sound is something entirely different though.

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

you know, honestly I think that'd be a good thing, he can spend most of the time of his suspension making a rap album (the rest fulfilling the other mandates of the suspension) that can keep him out of trouble, then when the album flops he'll realize that his skills are in football, not rapping. Just trying to put a positive spin on it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar