Pacman Jones jersey?!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanFan4Life, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would be embarrassed to wear a drew bennett jersey

the reason you cant find a pac jersey is because they're sold out.

http://www.hometeams.com/tetipajohoje.html
    http://www.amazon.com/Pacman-Tennessee-Titans-Replica-Jersey/dp/B000ELQY6Y

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

Seems to me that Drew poo had plenty of long catches during the Steve McNair era.

A couple of 50s in there, some 40s.

Who knows how many more he dropped. I know a few he gave away as INTs. Another he dropped the AFC Divisional against New England.

Drew poo's least longest catch in a season (48) was the year he had his one decent season.

And right now Drew poo average catch is as high as it has been with Billy or Steve.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

the best I can say is try EBAY or personalize- I got my Pacman Jones last season

4. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I think its stupid. I got a Vince jersey from the Titans website, and they sent me some trading cards, and a calendar. Pac was neither in the cards or calendar. Hentrich was, but pac wasn't.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am assuming it wasn't a packet of cards then?

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Marshall's has a slew of them for $29.99. They're everywhere in two locations I've seen recently.

Sadder still, there's a cluster of about 100 Calico jerseys on "clearance" for like $19.99.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

You notice how it says "P. Jones" on the back of his jersey now, I want one like that, I want a Drew Bennett jersey too.
    I got Warren Moon EQT, Earl Campbell M&N, eith Buluck replica, and VY ALt Official, I have McNair and Mason still, but we all know where that went

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Whose jersey is 30 bucks at Marshalls

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pacman's I would assume

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar