Pacman Jones is my role model

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by User Name, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. or they were raised wrong and they dont know that they are doing anything wrong, kinda like our one and only pacman jones

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:brow:

3. everyone can have their own opinion

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah, thats just a private joke between me and Kami.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

or at least explain how to handle your possee.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how to beat a murder rap.

7. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I know this is late in this thread and may be off subject at this point but the Exxon where this happened is at 8th Avenue and Wedgewood, not on Broadway as was earlier stated.

8. titanoiler

titanoiler Starter

You can blame this on reese.............rolle was on the table.....he got injured but......at least not a thug......i hope im wong........

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think the decision was based mostly on his athletic ability and special teams skills. He may still turn out to be a great player if he can get his head on straight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar