Pacman Jones is my role model

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by User Name, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Pacman Jones sought as witness to fight

Police want to talk to Titans' Jones
    Cornerback a witness to gunfire at gas-station fight

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Police were seeking Wednesday to question Tennessee cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones about what he saw during a fight at a gas station parking lot that included gunfire.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/04/19/bc.fbn.titans.jones.ap/

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Previous post edited - Please remember not to post complete articles from other sites on the forums here. Post an excerpt and a link to the site.

From the forum rules...

3. Don't paste full articles which appear on other sites. Reason being, the authors of many such articles are paid by revenue the site generates from ads on their site. Quoting a part of an article is fine as is placing a link to the site in which the article appears. It also avoids any copyright infringements.

3. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

4. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

PAC-MAN....What else can he do this week???

5. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Wrong place Wrong time or coincidence?

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea... coincidence... right...

7. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

maybe one day it will come out that Pac Man Jones was smoking in the middle of a club in downtown Nashville...I could hardly believe it when I saw it...things like this event should make it more believable to you non-believers

Poor PAC-MAN

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Although the article didnt say, I would guess that this probably took place at the Exxon on Broadway by I-40. That place becomes a hang out/car show of sorts at night. Incidently, if I were a Titans player, I would avoid it like the plague... its also where McNair got arrested for DUI. Obviously NFL players and that place dont mix.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

has anyone confirmed the above story? I don't like Jones but it seems it would be breaking news locally and not posted by someone from Turkey

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yes I think SI or ESPN has it. Basically Pacman was in a crowd (unknown how large), someone got into a fight and gunshots were fired. Pacman is a witness so the police wants to know what he saw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar