Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pacman Jones - Is he healthy and returning kicks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by gmf, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmf Guest

Hello all,

Is Pacman Jones playing this weekend and do you know if he is returning kick offs and/or punts?

Thanks!
  2. DynamoSupremo F-Back

Moolah:
    $0
    Healthy and returning punts. Bobby Wade is the kick returner I believe, though I wouldn't be surprised to see Roby back there.
  3. gmf Guest

Ahh darn. I was hoping Pacman was doing kickoff's too :yes:
  4. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $60
    I'd like to see Roby or even Finnegan back there. Finnegan looked like a real speedster.
  5. gmf Guest

Have you seen anything in the local papers (I am not local now) talking about it?
  6. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    It seems like all things are pointing towards Wade returning kick-offs and Pac returning punts. Both look pretty good right now. PacMan is going to light it up this year on returns, if we can keep him out of jail.
  7. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    I'm not concerned as much about Pacman's return numbers this year (although I hope he does contibute) as much as I am hoping he has a big year on the corner. If, he can stay clean this year.
  8. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    For us to have any chance at a decent year Pac must play shut down CB AND make some big plays on STs. We need all the points and field postion we can get and a great return game can make a huge difference. Our STs might be the strongest part of this team right now.
  9. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    Especially on the corner.
  10. TitanKid4Life Guest

i would definately agree, and if he consistantly does what he did to GB at PR we are going to get good field position everytime, and i really think that he has the ability to be one of the few shut down corners in the league, he is going to explode this year
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.