Pacman Jones - Is he healthy and returning kicks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by gmf, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmf

gmf Guest

Hello all,

Is Pacman Jones playing this weekend and do you know if he is returning kick offs and/or punts?

Thanks!
  2. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

Healthy and returning punts. Bobby Wade is the kick returner I believe, though I wouldn't be surprised to see Roby back there.
  3. gmf

gmf Guest

Ahh darn. I was hoping Pacman was doing kickoff's too :yes:
  4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I'd like to see Roby or even Finnegan back there. Finnegan looked like a real speedster.
  5. gmf

gmf Guest

Have you seen anything in the local papers (I am not local now) talking about it?
  6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

It seems like all things are pointing towards Wade returning kick-offs and Pac returning punts. Both look pretty good right now. PacMan is going to light it up this year on returns, if we can keep him out of jail.
  7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm not concerned as much about Pacman's return numbers this year (although I hope he does contibute) as much as I am hoping he has a big year on the corner. If, he can stay clean this year.
  8. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

For us to have any chance at a decent year Pac must play shut down CB AND make some big plays on STs. We need all the points and field postion we can get and a great return game can make a huge difference. Our STs might be the strongest part of this team right now.
  9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Especially on the corner.
  10. i would definately agree, and if he consistantly does what he did to GB at PR we are going to get good field position everytime, and i really think that he has the ability to be one of the few shut down corners in the league, he is going to explode this year
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.