Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pacman is ripped...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanFan4Life, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    I can never watch ALF again! On two boards??? really BiPolar!!??
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Why not? You don't see Lewis Black not re-using material... I mean, he tells a joke in New York... why not the same bit in LA? This thread is gay. You must admit that much.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    gay as in terrible or gay as in very homosexual?
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    satire flavored gay.
  4. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Is it just me or is anyone else shocked at how good Alf looks after all of these years. I kinda figured like most other "has been" celebrities he'd have let himself go to ****.
  5. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    I was talking more about Alf's package which seems to be on display in that pic. Like I was saying next time I am on the family channel and Willy says "Alf, don't eat the cat!" It is going to take on an entirely different meaning now.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
  7. johnnybow Guest

Nah, Hollywood and San Francisco are about gayness. That's like saying all of Louisiana (where I'm from) is like New Orleans used to be at Mardi Gras (b4 katrina). For example, I don't think Gov. Swartznegger could be construed as gay.
  8. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0

are you as dumb you are strong???
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Governator and roid love... wow... high school kid gets boatloads of ***... I'm jealous. He's got it made with that age of consent too. Chicks really dig that Shawn Merriman erectile function... like Swartznegger... Katie Couric? I wouldn't kick her out of bed but c'mon... I know she's a lesbian man. In fairness I said "some" gayness in Cali...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.