Pacman is ripped...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanFan4Life, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I can never watch ALF again! On two boards??? really BiPolar!!??

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Why not? You don't see Lewis Black not re-using material... I mean, he tells a joke in New York... why not the same bit in LA? This thread is gay. You must admit that much.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gay as in terrible or gay as in very homosexual?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

satire flavored gay.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Is it just me or is anyone else shocked at how good Alf looks after all of these years. I kinda figured like most other "has been" celebrities he'd have let himself go to ****.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I was talking more about Alf's package which seems to be on display in that pic. Like I was saying next time I am on the family channel and Willy says "Alf, don't eat the cat!" It is going to take on an entirely different meaning now.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

8. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

Nah, Hollywood and San Francisco are about gayness. That's like saying all of Louisiana (where I'm from) is like New Orleans used to be at Mardi Gras (b4 katrina). For example, I don't think Gov. Swartznegger could be construed as gay.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

are you as dumb you are strong???

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Governator and roid love... wow... high school kid gets boatloads of ***... I'm jealous. He's got it made with that age of consent too. Chicks really dig that Shawn Merriman erectile function... like Swartznegger... Katie Couric? I wouldn't kick her out of bed but c'mon... I know she's a lesbian man. In fairness I said "some" gayness in Cali...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar