Pacman is old news but....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^what does that have to do with anything? lol

Now that Manningham is a Giant, they have a 5x's better chance of winning the superbowl. But, that chance still sucks, considering last year was a fluke.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I hope Pacman stays out of trouble and has an awesome season. That way, Dallas has to cough up a good pick in next year's draft. :)

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

4. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Who cares about Pacman? What great things did the Titans do in the seasons he actually played? At least I'll be able to see him more often [if he gets reinstated by Sept 1st] when the G-men play the Boys.

At least Eli will be able to get him the ball. And that "fluke" ran the table on some pretty good teams in the playoffs.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

There is no conditional pick except a 6th rounder IF he IS reinstated and IF he stays on out of trouble and on the team. If he doesn't then we have to give the cowboys our 5th. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong)

It really was a dumb deal by our FO.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Only it was probably the best deal they could have got.

The only one to blame in this is Jones, really. He screwed the Titans over royally, with his repeated idiotic behavior. They tried to cover for him as long as they could, but Jones just kept being stupid and burning all his bridges.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not true. The Cowboys FO has seen a way to get him back on the field- at least the practice field. Honestly, I believe it is more than just "timing" that allowed them to accomplish this task. They have "security" details and apparently a longer history in "rehabilitating" problem players.

btw- Pac has already picked off the 3rd string QB twice in two OTA's.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the only way people will stop talking about pacman is if lavelle hawkins turns into a productive WR.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

True. But that's why they're a fluke.

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Don't worry, Pac will surely screw up again. There's no way in hell that he will be able to control himself in the spotlight of Dallas.

He'll be arrested again by January. Book it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar