PacMan is a Bengal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Pacman's talent was amazing when he wore 2 tone blue and made it rain on strippers in Nashville. He then got suspended, got lazy, and came back looking crappy for the cowboys. I don't ever see him being an impact player in the league again. Vick had amazing talent too. Thing is, you can't stop playing for a year or more and then run with the big dogs, just doesn't work like that,

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Pac wearing #24. Subs in around the 2:50 mark. Looks OK in no contact- breaks one up, but then whiffs a pick. He was playing off more than he used to. Must be conditioning.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Matt Jones and Pacman - clearly they still do not care about public image. I guess with Pac, he will play a minor role and he has to police himself because one screw up and he's out. I just don't know how much he has left in the tank...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^ Matt Jones received rave reviews from Palmer after OTAs..

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

One of the best players to ever played football.
    Also a wrestling champ and a example for 21 one year olds like me really a true role model the bengals got a steal his gonna be in the probowl and his gonna help the strip clubs in cinci.

No joke.... good luck pacMan -<..........^O..........................

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Said the fan of the team who gave a street name to a murderer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar