Pacman: "I Want to Make it Work With the Titans"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i already made my voice on this...i'd love for pac to stay....lets c y

1- he can become a star CB in this league (in only his 2nd yr he became the 2nd best ranked cb by a fox analyst among others behind champ)

2 - he can break devens record for returns (also in his 2nd yr he had 3 returns for TDs....two others were called bak for penalties...thats 5 already...an if nyone remembers he only had some return duties...not for the whole yr...an mostly only punt returns...i mean damn...)

3 - he can be quite a weapon on offense as well - he already showed that in some plays...think of the future w/ him

i mean this is a player who can be basically allpro on b0th sides of the ball...an on special teams...i mean how could u not wnat thim

either way....has nyone noticed that the story that started this thread has disappeared off the site's front page..

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If the Pacman trade happens with Dallas Jones is saying it will happen in a few days. IMO Goodell needs to just reinstate Pacman now (I know a trade can happen anyway) because it really makes no sense to wait and if Pacman screws up again he can always suspend him again. What is there to be gained by waiting.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/story/559119.html

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

because he's making a point to the league and pac is goodell's lab rat.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Absolutely nothing is gained by waiting, nothing! But Goddell is waiting to hear:

"No sir, I don'ts beliefs in no script crubs no mo Massa. Youz said don't go to da script club, an I'sa not gonna go, umm no I Pacman isa not gonna go Massa!" I'sa gots on ma cuch close, dat's where I'ma gonna go"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The joke had it's run. It was time to move on.

Believe it or not, I got a couple of complaint e-mails today from fans who felt it was below our standards to do such a thing. I even had one guy say he was going to unbookmark us.

I'm devastated.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

you had me going.....well played....im unbookmarking this site

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

first of all....didnt see the part bout ppl sayin it was aprils fools

n 2nd for good reason....said it in my last post...he's just too good..n this was a low blow no doubt..

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Well then you should thank Jeff for teaching you a valuable lesson; Always read things in their entirety, and then think them through before freaking out.

It's a pretty decent lesson really and at a fairly cheap cost.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good less whiners for next off-season.

Did you tell em to enjoy the TOMB?

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar